What Personal Information is Collected?
Types of personal information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your credit/debit card number
- Your date of birth or age
If you choose not to provide personal information we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
How is Your Information Used?
Examples of how we use the information we collect include:
PRODUCT AND SERVICE FULFILLMENT
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information about our products and services in our stores, website, or mobile website, or to otherwise serve you
- Connect with Nakumatt regarding customer service via our contact center, customer service desk, or on social media platforms
- Provide services such as Gift Registry or a shopping list
OUR MARKETING PURPOSES
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, mobile messages, and social media notifications (you can change this to only have the necessary requirements)
- Provide interactive features of the website or mobile applications, such as product reviews or Weekly Ad Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions (you can change this to only have the necessary requirements)
- Administer promotions and surveys,
- Improve the effectiveness of our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business
- For example, assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries
How is Your Information Shared?
We share the information we collect within Nakumatt Holdings Limited, which includes all Nakumatt subsidiaries and affiliates. Nakumatt Global Card may use this information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
CARD ISSUING BANK
We may share the information we collect with our banking partner, KCB bank, DTB bank and Master card.
We may share the information we collect with companies that provide support services to us (such as e-mail, mobile marketing, analytics providers, web hosting providers, call center service providers, sweepstakes vendors, payment processors, coupon delivery vendors, or data enhancement provider) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.
ELSEWHERE AT YOUR DIRECTION
At your direction or request, we may share your information. For example, if you create a gift registry or shopping list and elect to make it available to the public, your information will be accessible on our website, or social applications.
SHARING WITH OTHER COMPANIES (FOR THEIR MARKETING PURPOSES)
SHARING AGGREGATE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share aggregate information (information that does not directly identify an individual) with third parties for lawful purposes.
If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our guests. We also may retain a copy of that guest information.
If you do not wish to receive catalogs, coupons, and other promotional mail, contact us or call 0730 123456 to opt out.
If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, contact us on 0730123456 to opt out. You also have the ability to unsubscribe to promotional e-mails via the opt out link included in each promotional e-mail.
How Do You Access and Update Your Personal Information?
In order to keep your personal information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of it in the following ways:
If you have created a Nakumattglobal.com account, you can log in and update your account information, including contact and any other information you may wish.
Contact us with your current contact information and the personal information you would like to access. We will provide you the personal information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of personal information we typically collect. (a contact link needs to be created)
How is Your Personal Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no e-commerce solution, website, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us or call 0730123456
How Do You Contact Nakumatt?
Nakumatt Holdings Limited
P.O Box 78355-00507
Wireless 02003599991-4, 2500391-4
Cell +254 733-0632130, +254 722-204931